We offer information, referral and other resources to the local community. We are here to assist you to access information in a variety of ways. These include online, in person, through our website, online directory, printed brochures or via phone. Our centre is open from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday if you would like to pop in for assistance.
We have information readily available on the following topics:
- Aged Care Services (e.g. help with shopping, paying bills, transport, respite, nursing homes).
- Children’s Services – for children aged 0-12 years.
- Health Services including Mental Health.
- Services for people from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
- Services for younger people living with disabilities.
Are you not being paid the correct amount? Is someone you know bullied or discriminated against in their workplace? – Redfern Legal Centre Employment Law Practive can help.
Redfern Legal Centre runs a free and confidential legal advice service every Tuesday night to help people with employment and discrimination matters. Free interpreters are available for anyone who needs one.
Call them on 02 9698 7277.