Booking Enquiries: For any booking enquiries please phone the Coordinator of OSHC on:
Enrolments: To apply to enrol your child in vacation care please complete the SHNC
Enrolment Form Vacation Care and return to the above e-mail address.
Casual bookings: Casual bookings for Vacation Care cannot be accepted inside 24 hours of the actual day. All casual bookings must be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All payments for casual bookings must be made via EFT only. Please see program for SHNC bank account details. No cash or cheques accepted and no EFTPOS facilities.
Excursions: Parents/carers must complete the permission slip (as attached to the program). This form is also available at the SHNC Office and select schools. Please note: no child will be able to attend any excursions without a signed permission slip.
Fees: The Surry Hills Neighbourhood Centre (SHNC) endeavours to provide children with a varied and stimulating program of activities with economy in mind. Fees are $45/day, plus excursions costs.
All Australian resident families are entitled to reduced fees through the Child Care Benefit scheme. For further information contact Family Assistance Office on 13 61 50.
Please note that your childcare benefit or childcare rebate can only be activated by advising the child and parent/carer customer reference numbers advised by the Families Assistance Office. SHNC can not apply for any rebate on your behalf without this information. It is your responsibility to make sure these details are advised and correct.
What to bring: Backpack with morning tea, lunch, lots of drinks, hat, sunblock, raincoat / sweatshirt. Please make sure your child has appropriate clothing to suit the various excursions.
Please note the following:
- Payment must be made in advance.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment is made.
- Book early and pay in advance to secure your place.
- Refunds or credits will not be issued if you cancel.
- Places will be allocated in order of receipt of completed booking form and payment.
- Parents are not allowed to swap the day with other families or within the family.
- Fees are due for your child/children even if sick or absent once you book the program.
- Please let us know if there are any changes to your address, phone numbers, or other information.
If you want your children to be picked up by someone other than yourself, you need to give us written, signed and dated authorisation showing the name of the person picking up your child.